- Performance artist/photographer
- The artist uses all capitals in her name to announce herself in the Viennese art scene amongst all the blood fueled performance art.
- “Tap and Touch Cinema” (1968) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGv7F_S-rYk
- The public performance piece let passers by grope and fondle the artists breasts under a cinema like box.
- Her work was designed to challenge a viewers perception of women, allowing the feel a ‘real’ woman in comparison to the ever growing porn industry.
- She does put her body on edge in her performance pieces because she runs the risk of another person doing harm to her through these acts, but also the risk of the verbal abuse from people that she is willing to get to make her point about real women.