- Performance artist
- Uses his blood frequently in his work.
- “Oh Lover Boy” (2001-2005) http://www.franko-b.com/Oh_Lover_Boy.html
- He is one of the more literal artists when it comes to putting the body on edge. He literally leaks out his blood in a lot of his work, as an idea of cleansing and loss of identity.
- His issues tackle gay rights quite frequently, but more so in his sculptural work
- There is also a great deal of personal opinions and thoughts behind his work, its not always designed to make a huge statement
- Franko-B was a Favorite artist of mine previous to this module and his work greatly influences my own in style. this pushing the body to the edge.