- Surrealist photographer
- Biologically a male, but identified as female
- Her artwork challenged the idea of gender and this idea of peeling away a mark.
- I think this is quite evident in a number of her pieces which seem to feature 2 faces. whether that is through a mirror or a manipulated photograph
- The Concept of the body observed is looking at the entire body as a social concept, including, but not limited to gender.
- The sort of performance like element to her pieces, the eccentricity of it supports this theme of gender being a performance. They’re all sort of staged? Maybe this is a nod to the whole world being a stage?